Life of Delhi is very hectic and to make yourself stress free you need to plan some holiday. This season if visiting Rajasthan is there in your mind then don’t miss out going to Jaisalmer. It is smaller city of Rajasthan but has many things stored in for tourists. You can plan to have a road journey to Jaisalmer from New Delhi but for this you need to know the route properly. In fourteen steps reach from New Delhi to Jaisalmer and details of these steps are given below:
1. From Talkatora garden reach to Dhaula Kuan which is 8 km from New Delhi.
2. Take NH 8 and reach Gurgaon which is 20 km from Dhaula Kuan.
3. Go via Manesar and reach Dharuhera which is 40 km from Gurgaon.
4. Then move towards Bawal, Shahjahanpur and Nimrana and reach Behror.
5. After this cross Kotputli, Pragpura and Bhabhru and reach Shahpura which is 74 km from Behror.
6. Go via Manoharpur and reach Jaipur which is 56 km from Shahpura.
7. Continue to Ajmer road and reach Bagru which is 27 km from Jaipur.
8. From there move towards Dudu and Tiloniya and reach Kishangarh which is 78 km from Bagru.
9. Move straight on NH 8 and go towards Ajmer.
10. From Ajmer travel 51 km and reach Beawar.
11. Go to NH 14 and move towards Bar which is 38 km from Beawar.
12. From NH 112 mofve towards Bilara which is 47 km from Bar.
13. Move towards Kaparda and Banar and then you will reach Jodhpur which is 79 km from Bilara.
14. From Jodhpur take NH 114 and go towards Pokhran which is 160 km and then change to NH 15 and reach Jaisalmer which is 107 km from Pokhran.